[Musik] ♥Lieblingslieder #1♥ Sunrise Avenue- Lifesaver

Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013

Hallo ihr Lieben!

Es wird Zeit für mein nächstes Lieblingslied :)



Diesmal ist es Lifesaver von Sunrise Avenue. Das Lied ist noch ganz neu und trotzdem schon eins meiner absoluten Lieblingslieder!
Es hat einfach wieder totalen Ohrwurmcharakter :) Es läuft hier momentan rauf und runter ;)



Songtext:
I find it hard to win 
Back on the ground again 
I feel like giving in 
But you're my second wind

Don't you ever tire 
Facing all my fires 
I don't need no one but you right now 
So, I say

Refrain: 
Oh, my friend, you're holding out your hand 
I take it like an oar from the depth 
Hey, Lifesaver, I'm drowning in despair 
But you're fighting for me right until the end. 
You pull me back to land and save me once again

You help me wash away 
The insane mistakes I made 
And I see it in your face 
My only source of grace

No, I don't take for granted 
All the time you've wasted 
Making sacrifices for a fool 
So, I say

Refrain 

You lift me higher, 
You hold the fire, 
You make me strong enough to stay 
You lift me higher, 
You hold the fire, 
Made up stand tall 
But without you I'd fall

Refrain 

You lift me higher, 
You hold the fire, 
You make me strong enough to stay!


Wie findet ihr "Lifesaver"? 

Liebste Grüße

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Besuch! Ich freue mich über eure Kommentare, würde es aber begrüßen, wenn ihr dieses Formular nicht als Werbeplattform nutzt! :)